...here's my hand, a ghazal for the year's turn
-
sometimes watch your thoughts: leaves floating by on a stream
other times, hunt your thoughts down, be a predator
the witness knows which thoughts pass, ...
13 years ago
:-)))))))
ReplyDeleteLove this regular scene!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteI needed a laugh.
Thank you for that.
LOL
ha ha - that is exactly how i feel!
ReplyDeletescrolling through your previous week ... i swear i HAVE to get down (up? over?) to NZ as i think we are sisters separated at birth. the to-do lists, the baby lamb, the scattered art supplies, our growing goddesses ...
you will be in the Tribe, right? I don't think i could go long without a Jane-ism fix!
xo Lis
Lis we are a tribe already - i feel like all the people who come here are my tribe members... and yes i am doing the next ringwormy step of big!
ReplyDeleteLooks like my house, I swear if it wasn't for all of the cat hair my couch would fall apart--I guess that's why they call it furniture!
ReplyDelete