Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the menstrual monster

has me by the throat...

shaking me slowly and vigorously back and forth

my brain is addled

i drop stuff

i bang into stuff

i feel constantly tired

i am crotchedy

i think this is because i miss the red tent.

i mean we are all supposed to be living in communities... not suburbs with chasms between the houses... and when we women get in synch we all go (with lots of good food) into the red tent... we eat, we laugh, we cry, we sleep, we are engaged when we need to be, and disengaged when we need to be...

and when it is done, we go back to the rest of our lives and do...

but while we are bleeding, we just be....

i miss that ...

i possibly would just get all bitchy and sick of the others and wish i had my own house... but part of me just aches for that time....

No comments:

Post a Comment