Friday, October 7, 2011



Well, i unleashed my dream onto an unsuspecting planet

and it was so well recieved

- thank you, my friends!

And now i have MY FIRST PAYING CLIENT!!!!!

AND A COMMISSION!!!!!

AND I AM SHITTING MYSELF!

Truely all the gremlins, the inner demons, the Resistance, the inner complexes, the negativity...

they have all banded together and they are doing the haka at the door to my heart...

it is the Rugby world cup of mean here

will the magic come?

will i be guided?

who am i to do this, to take someone's precious and often wounded story and make it into something beautiful enough to sustain them?

who do i think i am?

Well i am Jane.

I am a 46 year old who is on the right track

and i have been whispered this far down the path

i am trusting the whispers will keep coming...

so my heart does a pukana




and it readies itself for saturday morning when i make my first call

aue aue aue ha!

4 comments:

  1. bring it! you are worthy of your dream :)

    Dharma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a more perfect person to do this!!!!!!!!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Kia Kaha my friend - there is obviously a huge need in people's heart - a thirst that you have tapped into and can quench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the person who is offering the gift ~ who holds the vision ~ who sees and hears and understands things as only you do. No one else can do this, because it is 'of' you. Leap and you will fly.

    ReplyDelete