Tuesday, July 7, 2009

joy in my life


joy in my life has been something i have conciously been wanting to draw in for years


i feel the lack of it


i yearn for it


when i am in it i love it, feel energised, and kind of blow it by wondering when i will get it again....


and now i am a joy rebel i want to honour the joy seeker brigade i belong to and talk about how, on this joy rebel holiday, i am bringing joy into my life...


i have just finished an amazing, soul filling, heart opening adventure with my family which i will write about soon...


but i want to celebrate how that put love into the ordinary as well...


apart from getting ready for planes and boat rides - we had no deadlines


we were not distracted by outside influences


we were together- and kind to each other - we had fun together and we got to like each other all over again...


so that now i am thinking about joyrebelness - i see how joyful it is just to be....


how sitting here in the sun with the girls and the poodle and the two over fed guinea pigs eating veges i bought for a stir fry making jokes and just chatting - how that is the best joy there is right now....


i will offer the girls a footspa today, make something yummy to eat, maybe paint the 4 sets of toenails in the house and go for a walk on the beach...


after the school hols i shall head out with chalk to spread a little joy, go to the massage therapist to recieve a bit of joy....


but genuinely being here - being in gratitude for the sun streaming in, for my health, being present with my girls (despite me typing away here) remembering my blessings, loving myself and my family...


THAT IS JOY!!!


1 comment:

  1. what I love is you are teaching your girls joy and confidence and love. Never doubt that you are a joy rebel to the fullest and that you are imparting a legacy with your kids.

    much love-

    brandi

    ReplyDelete