Friday, October 8, 2010

Things that make my heart sing, my soul shine, that fill me with JOY and GRACE




So the prompt for this came from the fabulous CHOOKOOLOONKS on her post on own your beauty: Authenticity

the things that fill me with joy are...
my children
their laughter
the sunshine
the amazing place i live
the ocean
laughing til my stomach hurts
feeling naughty
watching something grow
watching something creative emerge from my hands
seeing a universal truth expressed in a creative work
good clothing
texture
animals
purring cats
shells
good food
COLOUR
taking a photograph that holds the essence of what made me reach for the power to capture it
words written in a state of grace
juice
fruit
friends
generosity
courage
honesty
shadow
my husband when he is proud of me
dolphins
using something i have made
having my hair brushed
whales
sark forum
making a connection with someone's truth and their heart
warmth
a comfy bed
people who genuinely love me

2 comments:

  1. You and this list make my heart sing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list - wishing you LOADS of color and purring kitties and pride and all the other joyful things here!

    ReplyDelete