Monday, April 18, 2011

intersection


I was doodling today - circles - and more circles and i was thinking about being open

and the circles began to intersect

and i realised something...

the wider the circles the more they intersect.

lines can intersect but only in tiny places - at one point - and a circle, the wider it is the more it can connect...

And the same is true for me.

The more i remain open the more i connect;
with others
with beauty
with magic
with miracles

and yes with pain and fear

but that payoff is SO worth it

living wide open and intersecting is part of who i am

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and easy way to remember a powerful truth!
    I love our intersection (if that doesn't sound TOO weird!!!)
    :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love circles and intersections.
    And you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I actually printed that post and pined it above my desk, as a reminder.

    "The more i remain open the more i connect;
    with others
    with beauty
    with magic
    with miracles"

    Thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK AT WHO I AM INTERSECTING WITH - see it works - i am so so so honoured...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open and open and open...you say it well dear woman

    ReplyDelete