-
Friday, September 30, 2011
JUST REMINDING YOU
i am very excited to remind you
that Monday next week i am announcing my big new exciting amazing marvellous and rather wonderful venture
(funnily enough i spelt that ventrue... it is a very true part of me)
Please join me here next week Monday to participate in the launchy launch (bottles of virtual champagne are chilling)
and be in to win something pretty marvellous
MONDAY PEOPLE
MONDAY
XXX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats, my happy creative friend!!! :oD
ReplyDelete*happy dancing here*
xoxo
I'll be here with bells on!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOooo can't wait! On that day I am also taking a mixed media art workshop which I am sure will make me think of you all day!
ReplyDeleteI am so *there*!!!!! go you!
ReplyDelete......the suspence....what's up Jane ??? You look VERY HAPPY in your photo, I will have to hop back here on Monday to see what it's all about......;)
ReplyDelete