Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ripening


i did a course with the amazing Andrea of ABCcreativity... the course i did was the creative dream incubator

i wanted to work on my whispered dream of making creativity exploration workshops for women and threshold women...

but i came out of there with another dream altogether...

something i didn't even know i wanted to do

and it is almost ripe for the picking

i sent off the fruit from a trial run with my friend Helen

and she was moved in the way i had hoped she was

i wanted to make something that was loving and healing and creative and intuitive and alive with it's own energy and it seems i have picked up each of those seeds with my work ...

may they grow into something wonderful...

so send sunshine and a little bit of warm rain to help me in the final stages of the ripening

and then please come back in two weeks when i will do a giveaway to launch my new creative venture

(i feel like such a grown up!)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so enjoying witnessing your blossoming and send exactly the right amount of sunshine and warm rain <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supporting you to wherever the dream leads you ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this moves like you can't even imagine! i am so excited for you!!
    can't wait to see what creative yumminess you will be putting out into the universe! yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gave me my first smile of the day! *sigh*
    I love you, Ms Jane.
    The world needs what you gots.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so beautiful X I KNOW it to be true.

    ReplyDelete