Friday, December 24, 2010

reverb 10 travel


Tara Hunt
The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your Business
@missrogue

Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?


well i didn't travel as much as i would like around this planet...

unless of course you count the internet

which actually i do. because of the truth of the connections i find and how people from the other side of the planet have swelled my heart in a truely life changing way.

i have travelled internally - towards my richer truer self.

that has been my travel this year - into my creativity, into my courage.

and next year HOLY MOLY

I want to be in Sedona for the BIG girls' get together... i want to be in South Africa, and see table mountain and Daryl's face again. I want to walk into Dani's shop and see her face. I want to go to High Valley and sing with Elizabeth.

that is where i want to travel in 2011.

1 comment: