Tuesday, December 28, 2010

reverb10 photo of me...



it says "Perfect is BORING. It is our blemishes that make us beauty-full" taken by my daughter Willow.

Author: Tracey Clark
Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting from the Heart
@shuttersisters


Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


reverb10


i chose this photo because i look how i mostly look - i look a bit scruffy, my beautiful and much loved hair is pulled up out of the way... i am in my messy work room - i am participating in an online movement - Brene Brown's imperfection movement, i am showing off my creative work...i am giving art journaling a go, i am reaching out to kindred souls across the universe and i am making a statement that makes me feel more of who i am...

that characterises this whole year - moving into my own space, creative work, sharing, reaching out, scruffy....

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo.
    Love the journal.
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a saying in our house.." there is nothing worse then normal!" I think it goes quite well with "Perfect is boring"
    You are beautiful!
    F x

    ReplyDelete