Monday, December 13, 2010

reverb10 prompt from the 10th


Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
Author: Sam Davidson




1. yelling. i will be happier i will teach my girls better things i will not feel corroded.

2. talking meanly to myself. see above

3. caffeine. see above

4. doing things that make me clench my buttocks. see above.

5. not listening to my intuition. see above.

6. leaving my camera at home. i love taking photos. i am proud to see them here.

7. thinking my creative dreams are out of reach and only possible for someone more talented/courageous/deserving/gutsy/clever than me Please refer back to 1-5 although add this means i will be living the life of my heart's calling.

8. waiting for others to make me feel good. because this is my job. no one elses.

9. not meditating see 7 above - plus i know all the answers are there.

10. not showing my clevage while i still have it i want to flaunt it.

11. not walking on the beach every week see 9 above.


the answers are all the same - to have a better life i need to let go of old hiding/witholding habits... the more i do the things that bring me joy the more life is celebrating with me

freakin awesome

2 comments:

  1. I love this list! Especially the part about seeing more of your cleavage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...not doing things that make me clench my buttocks -- yes, me too. And my gut muscles and my lower back too. All clench up together. Like, if I clench my muscles I'll somehow be... what, safer or something? I don't know.
    But yes. I'm definitely in on that one with you.

    ReplyDelete