Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? Author: Sam Davidson
1. yelling. i will be happier i will teach my girls better things i will not feel corroded.
2. talking meanly to myself. see above
3. caffeine. see above
4. doing things that make me clench my buttocks. see above.
5. not listening to my intuition. see above.
6. leaving my camera at home. i love taking photos. i am proud to see them here.
7. thinking my creative dreams are out of reach and only possible for someone more talented/courageous/deserving/gutsy/clever than me Please refer back to 1-5 although add this means i will be living the life of my heart's calling.
8. waiting for others to make me feel good. because this is my job. no one elses.
9. not meditating see 7 above - plus i know all the answers are there.
10. not showing my clevage while i still have it i want to flaunt it.
11. not walking on the beach every week see 9 above.
the answers are all the same - to have a better life i need to let go of old hiding/witholding habits... the more i do the things that bring me joy the more life is celebrating with me
The colour of the sky *the ocean * Elizabeth and Maeve * people who reach beyond the ordinary * genuine generosity *good food * watching things grow * the miracle of birth *a woman's power *tenderness in all its forms * the cycle of life * courage * people with a sense of fun * compassion * beautiful jewellery * art that is made from the heart - without a view to the purchaser or the market but made because it has to come *Clarissa Pincola Estes * grace
LIKE SANDS THROUGH THE HOURGLASS THESE ARE MORETHINGSTHATITHINK
i welcome you with warmth and love to the thoughts that grab me .... and the way they come out of my fingers when i make the time in my day as a mother and artist and poodle walker to write them down.....