Wednesday, December 15, 2010

reverb10 aspirations and action


my things all bagged up and hoping to find new homes!

Author: Scott Belsky
Making Ideas Happen
@scottbelsky

Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?


reverb10.com

ok my next step happens on saturday

starting at 5 am

i am having my first ever stall at the artisan's market

i am selling silver and some little canvases

i will have a painting there

it feels huge

it feels like my heart is for sale

i want so much to be a creative person who is sustained in more ways than one by my creative life

this is really putting my big girl undies on!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there to drool over your goodies in person!!
    All best luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No crapping in those nice big girl undies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee no crapping i promise! may be a little wee though if i am honest i am weeing myself a little bit ... big girl undies with tena lady it is!

    ReplyDelete