Thursday, December 16, 2010

reverb10 Appreciate


my splendid and much loved hill

Author: Victoria Klein
27 Things to Know About Yoga
@victoriaklein

Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

this year i have continued to appreciate that i live in paradise... i express that by constant gratitude for the green out my window, the birds i can hear, and boring my internet friends silly by going on about it.

the thing i have come to appreciate most is that life requires courage.

That is, if i am to live the life of my dreams i need to risk failure.

i need to be free from the need to be right.

i need listen to my intuition and my heart.

i need to hear my deepest longings as a call from the divine and that all the divine asks from me is to take a big breath

and leap

and i will always land safely (there may be a few bruises and scrapes but i always heal too)

i give thanks for this by being more and more courageous

by being more and more willing to leap

and more and more adept at landing in the middle of wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these posts - well done for being more courageous, and I love your pictures of where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here via Jen Lee
    I see you are doing #reverb10

    I shall be back.

    ReplyDelete