Friday, December 3, 2010

REVERB10 - DAY 1 and 2 :-)


i am sometimes a bit of a slow starter

like catching onto the idea that i am a creative being (at age 45)

but it is the starting that counts

and i see the cool kids are doing this project called REVERB10

and having words for the year has been a powerful force for change in my life

- 2 years ago my word was adventure - that year i went to Borneo

this year my word has been congruence - and i am much more on the outside what i feel on the inside...

so the prompt for day 1 of reverb10 is

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)

2010 in one word is shift - i have shifted more into the life i desire, i have shifted into my powerful truth

i see (pottymouth that i am) that that word contains shit and f - i think i have told a lot of shit to f off in my life and that seems appropriate too!

one year from today - 2011 Decemeber - i am sitting at my computer, the girls should be getting ready for school, am i am looking outside at green ... and i see this years word is gratitude

i know that living in deep gratitude for the treasure of life, family, abundance, this beautiful planet allows me to experience more of the magic of synchronicity, the calling of my deeper purpose, love and wonder to flow in

who wouldn't want more of that.....

day 2's prompt is
December 2 Writing.
What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?
(Author: Leo Babauta)

i don't write everyday because i don't make space for journaling... i could make space but then it becomes one more thing on the list of things to do -

i like the way this blog is there for me when i want to express something i have been chewing over in my heart...

so i think that is fine...

2 comments:

  1. my word for 2010 = abundance , I am blessed beyond belief

    my word for 2011? nest, because that is what I wish to do, build and feather for my growing boys and my darling man

    ReplyDelete