Monday, December 20, 2010

reverb 10: what have you learned this year


this is me and Willow making my dream of selling my silver work come true on Saturday - it took a lot of courage but it was bloody marvellous!


Tara Weaver
The Butcher and the Vegetarian
@tea_austen

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

what i learned was that courage is the key

the key ingredient in the recipie to manifest my dreams ,
as far as i have learned in 2010,
is courage

i need to stand up for myself and do whatever it takes to take the step towards my dreams

opportunities are swirling around for everyone to grab

but believing you deserve them

or having the courage to stick out your hands
grab them tightly and pull them into your heart
and grow

that is another story

you may need a sword
to cut the ties of negativity.

you may need a sheild
to deflect the fear.

you may need a cloak
to help you slip past the gate keepers.

you may need a trusty steed
to take you past obstacles.

Whatever form courage takes
(and often for me it is having a cry and being shakey and then just getting on and doing it imperfectly)

2010 has been the year that i have been given the great gift of knowledge that all that is required is courage.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it coming lady.
    I'm loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. So this is all the enCOURAGEment I needed, honey. I want to complete this process before 2011, which means I seriously need to rattle my dags.
    xo

    P.S: I love you ♡

    ReplyDelete