Thursday, December 30, 2010

a catch up post reverb10


Author: Brené Brown
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
@brenebrown
Prompt: Ordinary joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?
i think the time i came into my work space and found a note from my daughter telling me she loved me....

my heart cracked wide open...

Author: Kathryn Fitzmaurice
The Year the Swallows Came Early
@KFitzmaurice

Prompt: Defining moment. Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.


i guess having the guts to go to the market with my silver work defined my year- the courage to stand behind my work, to say i made this - to put myself out there - to back myself.... that was the defining moment....

my BIG Fearless Tribal painting - that took courage too but i took that step in a warm supportive community....

to step out into my own town and say look at what i do - that was huge...

No comments:

Post a Comment